Young Adult Summer Reading 2017
To Enter:1. Read or listen to 6 books: a. Read a New Fiction or New Nonfiction Book b. Read a Graphic Novel or a Biography c. Read 4 books of Your Choice2. Submit a reading log by doing one of the following: a. Submit a reading log to the Young Adult desk at the Oswego Campus or at the Youth Services desk at the Montgomery Campus beginning on June 14, 2017. b. Go to Beanstack, our new summer reading software, and log your books. Then come into the library to pick up your prizes.
Summer Reading Basics
- The Young Adult Summer Reading Program is for those going into Grades 6-12.
- Summer Reading Logs will be available beginning on June 1, 2017.
- The first date to trun in a log for prizes is June 14, 2017.
- The last date to turn in a log for prizes is Wednesday, August 2, 2017.
- Prizes for completing a summer reading log: a Free Book, a Chick-Fil-A Coupon, and an Entry to the Grand Prize Drawing.
Grand Prizes (Sponsored by the Friends of the Library)
Earn Grand Prize Entries by:
1. Completing your Summer Reading Log.2. Completing one or both of the Bonus Logs.
Grand Prizes Are:
#1 $50 VISA Gift Card
#2 $50 iTunes Gift Card
#3 $50 Panera Gift Card
#4 $50 Amazon Gift Card
#5 $50 Best Buy Gift Card
#6 $50 Goodrich Theather Gift Card
#7 $50 Game Stop Gift Card
#8 $50 Chipotle Gift Card
#9 $50 Google Play Gift Card
#10 $50 Starbucks Gift Card