Visit the Oswego Public Library District Wireless Printing service to send print jobs from your laptop in the library or remotely. Print virtually any document or web page from your internet connected PC to one of our Adult Services printers.
Retrieve your print jobs at the Print Release Station next to our printers at either the Oswego or Montgomery Campus. If you are printing from outside the library, please contact the Adult Services department at 630-978-1024 to confirm that your print job has been sent successfully.
- 20¢ per page for black and white printing.
- $1.00 per page for color printing.
- Our print release stations accept coins (except for pennies,) bills ($1, $5, or $10 bills only) and credit and debit cards.
- To print an email message or attachment, send your jobs to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- If you submit a job via email, your user ID at the print release station will be the first part of your email address. For example, if your email is firstname.lastname@example.org, only enter bsmith123 to retrieve your job from the Print Release Station.
- Print jobs are available for up to 4 hours.
- To view the types of files that the service can print, visit PrinterOn Supported File Formats.
- For instructions on how to print a boarding pass, visit the How do I print a boarding pass?