The user must agree to follow all library policies and departmental procedures, viewable here.
- No one may use another person’s library card, or use a computer session logged in by someone else. Using another person’s library card to access public computers may result in suspension of all library privileges for both parties.
- The library card must be valid; fines of $10.00 or more or suspensions of any kind render the card invalid.
- Parents must sign a permission form for children to use computers: for high schoolers stop in Adult Services; for 8th grade and under stop in Youth Services.
There is a limit of 4 hours per day per cardholder using public computers.
- Microsoft Office 2010: Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Adobe CS2: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Image Ready, and Adobe InDesign.
- Internet Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Operating System: Windows 2010
The Library offers wireless access at both campus. No password is required.
Printing is 20¢ per page for black & white and $1.00 per page for color.
See our Wireless Printing page for more details.
SCANNERS: Email, Print, or Fax Documents
Scan documents to
- save to a USB drive
- email a document
- upload to Google Docs
- fax (not all scanners have fax capabilities)
- Print jobs cost 20¢ per page for black and white and $1.00 per page for color. Color printing is only available in Adult Services and Young Adult Services.
- Faxes cost $1.00 per page for domestic and international faxes.
- Pay at the print release station. Print release stations accept coins (except for pennies,) bills ($1, $5, or $10 bills only) and credit and debit cards.
The Montgomery Campus has two scanners. They are located:
- in the lobby across from the Circulation Desk. This scanner has the capability to fax documents.
- next to the public printers in the Adult Services Department.
The Oswego Campus has three scanners. They are located:
- next to the Adult Services' reference desk on the first floor. This scanner has the capability to fax documents.
- next to the public printers in the Adult Services Department on the first floor.
- next to the public printers in the Young Adult Department on the second floor.